Dear Parents and Players,
Hope your summer is going well. We know it’s only July, but it is time to get ready for the 2019/2020 baseball season. Please have your medical and consent forms completed by September 16th . We will have a fall tryout season starting on or about September 17th through October 28th for the Varsity and JV tryouts. The medical form must be completely filled out. If you are playing a fall sport your medical is good for baseball, but you will need a new consent form. All forms can be found at www.stuybaseball.org
In order to tryout next season you must have a completed:
- PSAL Medical form
- PSAL Parental Consent form
Please make a copy of your medical form for your file.
When completing the Medical form make sure:
- a parent/guardian fills in the top section of the form and signs it
- go to the doctor’s office and get a physical exam
- doctor fills in ALL parts on the medical form
There is a new 3 part medical form this year. It is very important that all questions are answered on the form. The doctor must fill out both pages that concern him/her and now the form needs two doctor’s stamps. Make sure your doctor signs, dates, stamps, and writes his/her license/registry # on page 2 and 3 on the medical form
When completing the PSAL Parental form make sure:
- the top section is completed
- a parent/guardian reads & initials the 13 bullet points the PSAL lists
- a parent/guardian signs & dates the lower portion of the form
- emergency contact #’s are listed in the spaces provided
If both forms are not filled out correctly, you will not be allowed to tryout.
There will be a meeting for all players during the second week of school, a parents meeting will be announced when school begins. In the mean time please stay in baseball shape, get to the cages and throw during the summer.
You can reach the coaches at:
- John Carlesi: email@example.com 646-236-2062
- Matt Hahn: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Nardiello: email@example.com
Enjoy the rest of the summer!!!!